The webpart component allows the developer to easialy assign react components to be rendered based on the page’s state (Display/Edit). This component currently supports webpart, publishing and wiki pages. The following webpart components are available:
- Configuration - A react component to be used when the page is being edited, displaying an “Edit Configuration” button to render a panel for custom webpart properties.
- List Configuration - Inherits the configuration webpart, displaying a web url and list dropdown.
- Field Configuration - Inherits the list configuration webpart, adding a field picker.
- Search Configuration - Inherits the field configuration webpart, filtering the field picker to field types supported by the search webpart.
- List - Allows the developer to define an OData or CAML query, and contains two methods:
- onRenderContainer - Optional method with the query results passed as the input parameter.
- onRenderItem - Requires method with the item result passed as the input parameter.
- Search - Inherits the list webpart, adding a search textbox. Based on the configuration fields, a mapper is created based on the item data. This feature will automatically filter the items displayed.
- Tabs - Displays all associated webparts within the same zone in tabs.
Creating Modern WebParts for SharePoint 2013
Reference the Code Examples for examples of creating webparts and upgrading them to SPFx.